DAVID G. WILSON, M.D.
Northwestern University. Chicago, Illinois. B.A. in Psychology, 1973.
Medical College of Ohio at Toledo (nka University of Toledo). M.D., 1976.
The Christ Hospital. Cincinnati, Ohio. Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine,
Xavier University. Cincinnati, Ohio. Physician Management and Leadership Program.
14 month “mini-MBA”, 1990-1991.
American Board of Internal Medicine, 1981.
General Internal Medicine (with diabetes mellitus and preventive medicine as areas of
2009-present. Eastern Hills Internal Medicine, Inc. Cincinnati, Ohio. Partner in a two-
physician concierge preventive medicine practice.
1994-2009. Eastern Hills Internal Medicine, Inc. Cincinnati, Ohio. Partner in a four,
and later, five-physician practice adjacent to Mercy Anderson Hospital.
1989-1994. Eastern Hills Internists, Inc. Cincinnati, Ohio. Partner in a two-physician
practice in the suburb of Anderson.
1982-1989. Established a solo practice in the Anderson suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio.
1979-1982. Southern Ohio Health Services Network. New Richmond, Ohio. In the
capacity of Clinic Director, established a new multi-provider clinic for a non-profit
Mercy Anderson Hospital. Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Active staff member since 1979.
- Quality Committee. 2011-present.
- Chairman, Department of Medicine. 1997-2001.
- Vice Chair, Department of Medicine. 2002-2004.
- Executive Committee of Medical Staff. 1997-2011.
- Medical Advisory Committee. 2002-2013.
- Diabetes Advisory Committee.
- Board of Directors of the PHO. 1994-1995.
- Panelist speaker at Health Care Reform Seminar. 1994.
- Speaker at diabetes lecture for nurses. 1993.
- Moderator for seminar on diabetes for health care professionals. 1986.
- Speaker on diabetes for nurses seminar. 2001.
The Christ Hospital. Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Former active staff member.
- Teaching staff, with University of Cincinnati faculty appointment. 1980-1991.
- Past Chairman of Ambulatory Care Committee.
- Past member of:
Utilization Review Committee.
Medical Records Committee.
Smoking Advisory Panel.
Diabetes Advisory Committee.
American Diabetes Association
- Past member of Board of Directors of Cincinnati Affiliate.
American Medical Association. 1979-1994.
American College of Physicians.
Ohio State Medical Association.
Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati.
Choice Care (dba Humana)
Chair of Medical Advisory Quality Improvement Committee. 1997-2011.
- Co-chair of Medical Advisory Committee. 1991-1997.
- Past member Select Steering Committee .
- Past Chairman of Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee
- Past Physician Advisor
- Nominating Committee for Board of Directors.
- Grievance Committee.
CORPORATE INVOLVEMENT, cont’d.
Eli Lilly and Company
- Speakers Bureau. 1999-2000.
- Speaker at Cincinnati Diabetes Educators Meeting, September 18, 2000.
Health Improvement Collaborative
- Volunteer Physician. Price Hill Free Clinic (Sponsored by Good Samaritan Hospital). 2014-present.
- Board of Directors. Physicians Charitable Foundation. 2007-present.
- Speaker for Unified Clinical Guideline Panel, Solutions 2000 Conference. November 2, 2000.